Job Description Template for:
Network EngineerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Design, build, and operate computer networks hardware.
- Design the layout for data communications networks.
- Decide which hardware are needed to support a network.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Determine what kinds of security the network requires.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Monitoring network usage.
- Experience with Ethernet switching.
- Experience developing automated scripts in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience in systems like Cisco, Juniper, F5 BigIP, Radware, CSS/CSM, ACE etc.
- Solid understanding of network infrastructure running VoIP, QoS, SIP, MGCP, H323, video conferencing and video streaming.
- Experience monitoring and managing customer networks including VPN, WAN, LAN environments.
- Experience setting policies, procedures, network software and hardware standards, documentation standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of networking (TCP/IP) and routing protocols, particularly, BGP.
- Well organized.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Works well within a team.
- Good computer skills.
- Shows initiative.
- Very innovative.
- Creative thinker.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process