Job Description Template for:
Network Solution Account ManagerYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Develop current key relationships as well as target strategic key accounts in a pre-defined region.
- Working on continuous improvement plans to extend and improve upon our existing services with key clients.
- Carries out analysis and produces input to reports on a monthly and as and when required basis.
- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each existing account within a portfolio and regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Provides detailed information and reports to the directors of the company as and when required.
- Sell VoIP for corporate technology and communications systems.
- Sell telecommunications products and services.
- Previous experince business-to-business in inside or outside sales.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Experience in face to face sales in Telecom/Fiber industry.
- Experience and knowledge of sales prospecting via telephone.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Experience using CRM systems.
- Commercial experience of internet and network solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge of VPN.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project software applications.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work alone or within a team.
- Results oriented.
- Commercially focused.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process