Job Description Template for:
Office ManagerYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- College diploma in Business Administration or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Coordinate and plan for office services.
- Review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Administer policies and procedures.
- Establish work priorities.
- Delegate work to office support staff.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget.
- Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
- Ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Carry out administrative activities.
- Experience in a senior clerical or secretarial position.
- Adapt to a variety of situations.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Great attention to detail.
- Shows initiative.
- Works well independently.
- Well organized.
- Great analytical skills.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Good accounting skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process