Job Description Template for:
Oracle DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- OCP, OCA or any Oracle Certificate is a plus.
- Managing different areas related to the spectrum of work of Oracle.
- Develop customization, personalization and other system modification to support business needs and document process flows and system changes.
- Performing system analysis.
- Troubleshoot customers technical issues.
- Correcting errors in programs.
- Assure the creation and maintenance of program documentation.
- Create specifications and status reports.
- Support solution implementation, testing and deployment.
- Participate in business requirements gathering process.
- Solid knowledge of Oracle database.
- Thorough understanding of Oracle's AIM methodology.
- Demonstrated competencies in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports.
- Experience with developing/ customizing reports and forms within software environment.
- Being able to adapt to new technologies and techniques.
- Being able to work under stressful circumstances.
- Being able to work within a team.
- Having high attention to details.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of fundamental ETL methodology.
- Experience developing APEX Applications.
- Experience with ADF, OAF, Java, JSP, HTML, XML development.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process