Job Description Template for:
Payroll SpecialistYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Associate's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- College diploma degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Prepare and balance period-end reports.
- Prepare employee payments by check or transfer.
- Prepare T4 statements and other statements.
- Prepare and verify statements of earnings.
- Compile statistical reports, statements and summaries.
- Maintain records of employees attendance.
- Provide information to employees on payroll matters.
- Calculate pay for employees.
- Payroll association certification.
- Experience in similar position.
- Great analytical skills.
- Well organized.
- Great attention to detail.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Works well within a team.
- Works well independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process