Job Description Template for:
Pricing SpecialistYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- B.S. in business, marketing, finance, economics or statistics.
- Manage requests for stock pricing, SPA’s and job quotes in a fast paced environment
- Maintain system pricing accuracy and Compliance with all audit approval requirements
- Work closely with the sales team to provide them with feedback for sales representation as necessary
- Analyze price patterns by territory, customer, product family to provide decision making information for managers as required.
- Assist in the implementation of any published price increases
- Follow up maintenance for Pricing data, Guideline Maintenance/Reporting
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work in a team based environment.
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must have excellent problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Must have the ability to identify trends and establish proactive corrective actions.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of spreadsheet, presentation and data base software and related communications software
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process