Job Description Template for:
Principal - InvestmentYears of experience: 7 - 12 years
- Bachelor's Degree, Business or Computer Engineering or Finance or related field
- Master's degree
- Deal sourcing, deal evaluation, investment structuring, due diligence, and communication with entrepreneurs
- Serving on boards of portfolio companies, and working closely with portfolio companies’ management teams to provide mentoring, guidance, and access to networks and to regional and international markets
- Helping develop and expand the firm’s deal-flow network among local and expat Palestinian entrepreneurs
- Assist in preparing managerial reports for and communicating with our Limited Partners as needed.
- Bright, energetic person of character and highest integrity, with an exceptional work ethic and relentless drive for achieving results
- A background in finance, investment, and/or technology, with relevant work experience in technology industries abroad, paired with a proven track record
- A people’s person, the candidate must have a keen sense of potential, and a knack for developing relations with entrepreneurs and with partners
- Clear understanding of what it takes to build and successfully operate in a partnership environment is critical
- The candidate should have a strong connection to Palestine – and should be based in, or willing to relocate to, Ramallah. Resourceful, creative, and able to adapt
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Arabic and English.
- Previous entrepreneurial or C-level operational experience in a startup environment is a huge plus
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process