Job Description Template for:
Procurement OfficerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Identifying external services providers for the purpose of purchasing goods.
- Actively manage and oversee the process of closing out completed orders.
- Negotiate and review supplier’s quotes, conditions & payment terms.
- Prepare and review Purchase orders & ensure adequate approval cycle.
- Coordinate with appointed subcontractors, suppliers & site staff.
- Produce periodical reports of purchase orders and related analysis.
- Action Purchase Orders in coordination with responsible departments.
- Review of suppliers order confirmation in accordance with original order.
- Expertise in processing business transactions and preparing the associated documents with a very high level of attention to detail.
- Experience in contract/purchase order management and administration and proven experience in using supporting office systems.
- Experience soliciting RFPs, evaluating proposals, and performing related cost analyses.
- Demonstrated experience in contract negotiation techniques and practices.
- Very good English language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to effectively collate, analyze & present information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process