Job Description Template for:
Production ManagerYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Film / TV Production or related fields.
- Keeping the animation on model (in style) throughout the production.
- Supervision of daily Animation Department operations.
- Maintain department relationships with external production vendors and partners.
- Manage production operational schedule.
- Creative review attendance and management in high level reviews.
- Coordinate and manage production requirements and deadlines.
- Coordinate and manage external production operations and standards.
- Familiarity with animated and live-action TV and film production.
- Strong understanding of CG animation processes.
- Demonstrated success engaging in problem-solving techniques.
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks at hand, assisting on all phases of production.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Motivation and responsibility.
- Computer database skills a plus.
- Strong organization skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process