Job Description Template for:
Project ManagerYears of experience: 6 - 8 years
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other related field.
- Accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Organize the various professional people working on a project.
- Work to production deadlines.
- Represent the client's interest.
- Gather and document technical and functional requirements as needed.
- Balance multiple concurrent projects through to successful completion.
- Manage medium to large scale projects.
- Project Planning and scheduling.
- Scope management.
- Experience using Microsoft Project, Microsoft Suite and Go To Meeting.
- Knowledge and experience of different project lifecycles, including delivery methodologies such as RAD, DSDM.
- Proven project delivery experience of software implementation projects with teams.
- solid foundation of experience in effectively managing projects.
- undergone project management training.
- Experience in ERP applications.
- Excellent skills in English.
- Execution management.
- Time management skills.
- Great analytical skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Good leadership skills.
- People management skills.
- PMP Certificate.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process