Job Description Template for:
Purchasing SpecialistYears of experience: 1 - 2 years
- High School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- Research, verify and reconcile invoices with discrepancies.
- Handle telephone quotes from vendors.
- Analyze cost and quality of goods and services.
- Research and verify quotes and proper quantities.
- Establish vendor relationships.
- Handle questions and complaints.
- Maintain quotes from vendors.
- Prepare purchasing documents for processing.
- Maintain all receipts, purchasing logs and invoices.
- Certified Procurement Professional.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good physical strength.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Works well independently.
- Well organized.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process