Job Description Template for:
QA and Localization SpecialistYears of experience: 1 - 3 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Test software to the required timescale across all the current gaming platforms.
- Enter any linguistic related bugs, flaws and issues into the database in English and in a clear and concise manner, providing solutions to any issues where required.
- Translate between English and target language when required and proofread to ensure all text is accurately translated from the English copy.
- Ensure the game is of industry standard before release.
- Proactively complete assigned tasks accurately and thoroughly, and within a specified time-frame in order to detect (and subsequently report on a daily basis) localization bugs, software flaws and/or design issues.
- Ensure that no guideline-related localization bug, flaw or issue remains in the signed-off product and report them as early as possible.
- Proactively seek to improve knowledge of testing procedures, and where applicable, related equipment.
- Provide support for games users and test reported bugs and resolve them accordingly.
- Feed the social media platforms with updates regarding games and new releases.
- Experience in QA position for mobile applications or games for 1 year at least.
- Experience in dealing with different type of documents, especially XML, SQL and .db files.
- Excellent translation skills from English to Arabic and vice-versa.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great attention to details.
- Creative thinker.
- Well organized.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process