Job Description Template for:
Quality Assurance AnalystYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Responsible for planning, integration, casing, scripting, and leading the execution of all testing required for the software.
- Help write and maintain test plans, test environments, test cases, automated test scripts, test tools, and track bugs.
- Ensure that testing uses company-specific automated processes and helps provide best practice adoption.
- Monitor and analyze test automation results; collate and provide test metrics and reports.
- Create bug reports and communicate issues with development and other stakeholders.
- Maintain automation scripts or tools.
- Knowledge of modern web technologies including JQuery and JSON or ASP.NET or PHP.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Jbehave, Maven, Eclipse and git.
- Experience in creating and maintaining automated tests.
- Experience with test case management tools and bug tracking tools.
- Ability to comfortably program in one of the following Object Oriented Languages: Java, C#, VB.NET.
- Excellent English communicating skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Great attention to detail.
- Works well within a team.
- Performs well under stress.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process