Job Description Template for:
Quality Assurance EngineerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Developing, implementing and executing test plans and test cases.
- Performing load testing and user simulations.
- Provide high quality in the manual and automated testing of our products.
- Work proactively with members of an Agile team to find root cause of defects in our product using manual and automated testing.
- Partner with product owner and developers to deliver a quality product to clients.
- Ensure that the validation process meets the end product goals, objectives and schedules.
- Analyze specifications and user stories.
- Providing regular reports and updates on technical issues to team leadership.
- Act as point of contact with business team to collect customers feedback.
- Experience in implementing and creating UI automation tests.
- Experience in implementing test strategies for use with Agile development teams.
- Familiarity and experience with Test Manager, Team Foundation Server, and Visual Studio.
- Experience analyzing requirements, developing test cases, test plans, and acceptance plans.
- Solid experience in automation scripting and test automation tools such as Selenium, Test complete or/and similar tools.
- Experience in developing applications using Java.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process