Job Description Template for:
Quality ControlYears of experience: 1 - 2 years
- Bachelor's Degree, computer science or related field
- Assists in in the processing of installation procedures.
- Performs special processes and field installation inspections and surveillance , of equipment and materials.
- Performs field in-process welding inspections.
- Ensures compliance with specifications, procedures and plans
- Updates and maintains Quality Control files and documentation
- Reviews engineering drawings and tracks quality progress based on scope of work.
- Great attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- Performs well under stress
- Great analytical skills
- Works well in a team
- Solves problems effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Read and apply blueprints and established procedures.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process