Job Description Template for:
Real Estate BrokerYears of experience: 3 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree, business administration or related field
- He helps clients with buying and selling of commercial properties, and while he can specialize in a particular type of property, he can also deal other types of properties.
- Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers.
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques.
- Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions.
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability.
- Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding.
- Appraise the value of properties by thoroughly researching the market or past purchases.
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns.
- Draft and complete important legal documents (contracts, agreements etc).
- Coordinate property auctions or exchanges.
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale.
- Collaborate and network with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys and other external stakeholders.
- Manage and oversee a team of Real Estate Agents.
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices.
- Proven working experience as a real estate broker.
- Proven track record of sales.
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively.
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation.
- Trustworthy and results-driven.
- Working knowledge of computer programs and processes.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Valid licence to practice the profession of real estate broker.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process