Job Description Template for:
Regional ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- College diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Prepare the annual budget.
- Prepare and complete action plans.
- Enforce policies and procedures.
- Oversee operations of stores in the district.
- Contribute sales information and recommendations.
- Plan and review compensation actions.
- Ensure stores in the district remain within their budget.
- Create a sales plan and quota for the district.
- Recruit, select and train employees in assigned districts.
- Determine regional sales system improvements.
- Monitor and review job contributions.
- Experience in a sales related occupation.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Well organized.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Great leadership ability.
- Works well within a team.
- Good negotiation skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process