Job Description Template for:
Sales EngineerYears of experience: 0 - 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- Identify current and future customer service requirements
- Establish new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule
- Prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents
- Determine improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment.
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submit orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develop customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Good problem solving skills.
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process