Job Description Template for:
SecretaryYears of experience: 0 - 2 years
- High School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant is a plus.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Attention to detail and Flexibility.
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process