Job Description Template for:
Security EngineerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Performing Maintenance & Operation Activities of Security Appliances.
- Managing Security patches and Vulnerability Activities.
- Managing Intrusion Prevention, Detection and Remediation Activities.
- Doing Security scanning & Performing Vulnerability Assessment.
- Providing Security support and consultation for public and local network and platforms.
- Monitoring Security logs and following-up remediation of security incidents.
- More than 2 years of experience with Networking knowledge, VPN technology and encryption technology, Linux administration, Windows Administration.
- In depth knowledge & Experience in firewalls, IPS, IDS, WAF configuration.
- Good knowledge in Software Patch Distribution.
- Excellent Experience with Vulnerability Scanning and techniques.
- Experience with Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, and Anti-Malware techniques.
- Excellent Knowledge in Active Directories and Authentication Protocols.
- Strong Written and Oral Communication skills.
- Preferable to hold at least one professional certificate in the following: CCSP, CISP, CISM, CEH, ISO 27001.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process