Job Description Template for:
Security Systems Sales Engineer (Low Current)Years of experience: 8 - 10 years
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Information Technology, Telecommunications, or any other related field.
- Provide technical sales support and application design of Low Current & Security Systems, services & solutions and support sales representatives in the field or meeting.
- Design and prepare bill of quantities for comprehensive Low Current & Security Systems for residential business, commercial & industrial clients, etc.
- Build, maintain and enhance customer relationships as applicable.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction which should result from proficient design and honest commitment.
- Sales, Project and Internal Cycle.
- Sustain positive team work environment when required.
- Contact vendor and manufacturer and follow up on requested quotes and designs.
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Positive, service-oriented personality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process