Job Description Template for:
Senior .Net DeveloperYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
- Proficient in (C# and/or VB.NET), with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Excellent in writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable codes.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process