Job Description Template for:
Senior Brand StrategistYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, marketing or any related field
- Understand client business needs, and how our strategies will deliver on their objectives and KPIs.
- Provide leadership and guidance on all brand planning efforts for assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with creative, media and account leaders to devise strategies that inspire and change behaviors, and shape and mold the work product as it is developed.
- Recommend, evaluate and coordinate primary and secondary research
- Select/propose the best methodologies, conduct the research personally and/or provide oversight to the team or third parties.
- Working knowledge of brand planning, , research (qualitative, quantitative, ethnographic) and digital and social strategy from briefing to completion
- Understand direct model principles, and have some experience in a wide-range of businesses and categories, including direct marketing
- Have solid experience in different research methodologies
- Strong command of MS Office applications and keynote
- 5 - 8 years of brand planning experience, with significant exposure to communications planning in a creative or media agency
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process