Job Description Template for:
Senior Content WriterYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, or any relevant field.
- Create, manage and monitor on Social media and Web content to ensure content updates and user engagement.
- Create, manage and monitor on Social media activity.
- Work with managers across the company to develop effective content strategies and creative content.
- Collaborate with client services and design teams to complete assignments effectively, efficiently and on deadline.
- Must have a fluent command of the English Language.
- Must possess excellent writing and editing skills.
- A strategic thinker, writer, and communicator.
- Able to work independently on full briefs for presentation material, concept notes, marketing collateral, outreach content, press releases and speeches.
- Research skills.
- Must have interest, awareness and understanding of current Business, Financial, Political, Social Narratives, and International Affairs.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- Experience in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process