Job Description Template for:
Senior Specialist – CommunicationsYears of experience: 4 - 8 years
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Participate in the development and implementation of a coherent communications strategy for CBUAE in line with the strategic plan and develop the appropriate internal and external communication plan.
- Participate in the development and implementation of an effective process by which CBUAE functions are informed / aware of the CBUAE initiatives and programs which should be communicated.
- Participate in the development of communication policies and procedures and ensure adherence by all departments.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of internal communication channels (intranet, newsletters, face to face meetings, team events, etc.) to keep employees informed and aware of initiatives and changes in procedures, review and update as required.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of external communication channels with external stakeholders, review and update as required.
- Provide the support and consultation required by CBUAE departments/divisions in all activities related to internal communication and reach out.
- Participate in the process of establishing and maintaining ongoing relationships, contacts, and networks with external parties such as media personnel, public relations service providers, and key government officials to leverage public relations advantage and improve regional awareness of CBUAE programs and activities.
- Oversee the publication process of CBUAE publications (design, content collection, structure, and drafting).
- Prepare performance evaluation and appraisal reports of direct reports to assess subordinates productivity and progress, and identify training needs of team members.
- Ensure that team members are acquainted with the changing situation and the developments of CBUAE.
- Perform any other duties within the scope of the role.
- Communication – Communicating clearly and concisely with appropriate use of vocabulary as well as body language. Engaging in productive and effective dialogues.
- Change Management – Planning, executing and monitoring a program of activities to achieve the desired business objectives while undergoing through a change process, and ensuring a successful implementation of a new change initiative.
- Impact and Influence – Making an impact, persuading, and influencing others, in order to gain support and action for ideas, proposals or initiatives put forward.
- Conflict Management – Anticipating, diffusing, and resolving disagreements, confrontations, and complaints effectively. Maintaining a healthy and positive work environment.
- Relationship Management - Developing and maintaining positive relationships with others for the productivity and well-being of the function. Showing sensitivity to the concerns and situations of others. Considering people as a component of issues and decisions.
- Excellent knowledge of current and emerging Web application capabilities, and experience with Adobe design software.
- Excellent knowledge of current communication methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of developing and maintaining graphic standards, research, and design.
- Good communication and presentation management skills.
- Good experience in compiling external publications.
- Working experience in the UAE, with familiarity with the UAE market and employment rules and regulations.
- Proficient in the Arabic and English languages.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process