Job Description Template for:
SharePoint DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Apply basic development skillset to create custom applications for internal clients requiring web-based SharePoint solutions
- Manage competing priorities while supporting issues and communicating effectively and timely to customers and management
- Work with business leaders and other internal customers to capture requirements and translate into technical solutions.
- Create and manage site collections, sites, sub sites, document libraries and lists, including quotas and file size limits.
- Develop custom web parts.
- Develop and Implement integration solutions with SharePoint.
- Developing custom SharePoint workflows using Visual studio & SharePoint Designer.
- Establish and maintain site security, cross-site groups and webparts.
- Design, develop and maintain custom SharePoint solutions for SharePoint 2013.
- Design and brand SharePoint sites by customizing Master & Layout Pages.
- Expertise in integrating with Payment/SMS gateway.
- Expertise in Workflow Development.
- Strong experience in DB administration skills using MS SQL Server 2008+ and SQL reporting services.
- Storng expierence in using SharePoint 2007/2010 Master Pages, Themes, CSS.
- Experience with Web Services, WebParts, AJAX, and Active Directory.
- Experience implementing SharePoint 2010 public-facing web sites, including web part development and customizations.
- Excellent English skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work alone or within a team.
- MCSE, MCSA or Microsoft Certifications in SharePoint.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process