Job Description Template for:
Social Media SpecialistYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to bring social media and mobile initiatives to life.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Constantly improve social media materials and processes.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Provide social media training and counsel to sponsored athletes and employees.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Experience and success with social media for business purposes (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, etc.).
- Experience writing, building and optimizing social media ads (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube).
- Experience analyzing social media metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Great analytical skills.
- Works well independently.
- Work well within teams.
- Experience with a CMS like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or other equivalent tool.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process