Job Description Template for:
Specialist – Change ManagementYears of experience: 7 - 9 years
- Bachelor's Degree, business administration or related field
- Master's Degree, business administration or related field
- Support the transformation office functions in executing tasks.
- Work across transformation related content development, delivery management and change management.
- Assist in conducting of the transformation workshops, session and creative labs etc.
- Ensure compliance with the defined methodologies and conformance to metrics and usage of tools for all initiatives and projects.
- Ensure all documentation related to the transformation initiatives is maintained and stored for records.
- Support the initiative owners in executing the project related activities.
- Supervise and review work of Sr. Associates and Associates to ensure high quality of output.
- Provide coaching and guidance to Sr. Associates and Associates.
- Coordinate the transformation junior pool of resources to ensure maximized effectiveness and efficiency.
- Business Reasoning - Recognizes the relationship between trends and influences and where the organization is headed. Understands both internal and external elements which effect the organization. Understands the impact of external trends and influences on organizational functioning.
- Problem Solving - Identifies a number of solutions to complex problems, integrating findings from several different disciplines. Identifies and evaluates the various options developed and selects the most effective solution.
- Quality Focus - Defines the relevant quality requirements. Gains the commitment of individuals/teams to quality principles and practices.
- Initiative - Anticipates and prepares for a specific opportunity or problem that is not obvious to others. Acts quickly and decisively in a crisis.
- Communication - Makes presentations with effective use of presentation aids. Conducts and chairs meetings effectively. Addresses Senior Management and others when required.
- Relationship Management - Builds and maintains alliances and networks of customers, colleagues, and interest groups inside and outside CBUAE and the Department.
- Impact & Influence - Supports and defends proposals and convinces others of the value added. Uses an in-depth understanding of the interactions within a group to move towards a specific solution.
- Project management skills.
- Operating knowledge of business and industry.
- Change management skills.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Risk management skills
- Knowledge of organizational health monitoring & improvement.
- Knowledge of organizational performance management tools & techniques.
- Knowledge of organizational capacity assessment & building methodologies.
- Knowledge of transformation models & methodologies.
- The candidate should possess experience working with Central Banks and Financial Regulators, either as an internal employee or in a consulting capacity. Alternatively, the candidate may possess suitable functional experience in the context of first-rate institutions more broadly
- Proficient in English, Arabic is an advantage.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process