Job Description Template for:
Specialist – CommunicationsYears of experience: 2 - 4 years
- Bachelor Degree in Media, Communication or other related discipline.
- Implement the approved internal communication plan through developing appropriate channels such as: Intranet, newsletters, presentations, emails, etc. to ensure that employees are informed / aware of CBUAE initiatives and programs as well as provide mediums to obtain employee feedback.
- Implement the approved external communication plan through the approved channels and provide mediums to receive feedback from the concerned external stakeholders.
- Provide the necessary support to employees on how to access and navigate the Intranet and website.
- Provide the necessary support to CBUAE concerned functions to develop and implement internal communication plans and initiatives as and when required.
- Liaise with CBUAE concerned functions to finalize and obtain the required reports for publication and studies and ensure that the publications are thoroughly edited and error free.
- Execute the publishing process in collaboration with the publishing house ensuring alignment with CBUAE quality and excellence standards.
- Assess the effectiveness of the used communication channels and submit the necessary reports to management and suggestion to the Senior Officer.
- Perform any other duties within the scope of the role.
- Communication – Communicating clearly and concisely with appropriate use of vocabulary as well as body language. Engaging in productive and effective dialogues.
- Customer Service Orientation (Internal /External) - Meeting customer requirements and needs efficiently and promptly. Applying sound customer service principles such as: providing the required information and follow-up, being cooperative ad sympathetic, meeting commitments and obtaining customer feedback.
- Quality Focus - Striving to execute tasks in accordance with the relevant quality standards. Implementing and adhering to the relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Initiative - Proposing/acting on a new idea with the objective to enhance performance and add value.
- Job Knowledge - Understanding the requirements of the job and constantly keeping knowledge up-to-date with new developments pertaining to the job area.
- Good Arabic/English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Knowledge of current and emerging Web application capabilities, and experience with Adobe design software.
- Knowledge of developing and maintaining graphic standards, research, and design.
- Understanding of online writing issues.
- Proficient in the Arabic and English languages.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process