Job Description Template for:
Specialist – Program Management OfficeYears of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Bachelor's degree/higher diploma
- Oversee the portfolio of organizational projects, providing expert knowledge, monitoring progress and reporting on the project portfolio status
- Maintain an Enterprise Project Management system (i.e., system for logging and monitoring all CBUAE approved projects along with their project plans and documentation)
- Consolidate overall Project status and cost/schedule control reporting, performance measurement, variance analysis, earned value analysis, etc.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables, define project tasks and resource requirements and develop full scale project plans
- Supporting Project Managers during project planning and execution.
- Supporting the Project Managers in the verification of the applicability of regulations to his/her project.
- Track project deliverable using appropriate tools.
- Report to the PMO Manager on all project related issues/changes/requests in preparation for presentation to the Executive Committee.
- Assist in the Post Implementation reviews of projects on an as needed basis, and communicating results to Project Managers.
- S/He will be supporting project(s) by providing all the required tasks according to strict deadlines and within the budget.
- Good organizational skills and initiative and a “can do “approach, coupled with a positive attitude to work.
- S/He will be dealing with different team members to achieve the projects goals.
- Focus on building an effective and collaborative team environment.
- Communication - Makes presentations with effective use of presentation aids. Conducts and chairs meetings effectively. Addresses Senior Management and others when required.
- Business Reasoning - Recognizes the relationship between trends and influences and where the organization is headed. Understands both internal and external elements which effect the organization. Understands the impact of external trends and influences on organizational functioning.
- Problem Solving - Identifies a number of solutions to complex problems, integrating findings from several different disciplines. Identifies and evaluates the various options developed and selects the most effective solution.
- Quality Focus - Defines the relevant quality requirements. Gains the commitment of individuals/teams to quality principles and practices.
- Discreet when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Meticulous attention to detail, particularly in data and information analysis.
- Highly organized and self- motivated, pro- active and able to prioritize work.
- Open to learning.
- Responds positively to the idea of meeting objectives, and results – based performance targets
- The candidate should preferably possess experience working with Central Banks and/or Financial Regulators, either as an internal employee or in a consulting capacity.
- Proficient in the English language, Arabic would be an advantage.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process