Job Description Template for:
Specialist Process Re-engineeringYears of experience: 8 - 10 years
- Bachelor degree in Quality Management or any equivalent
- Master in Quality Management
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Quality Management system.
- Study processes’ cycle time and provide recommendations for cycle time reduction.
- Develop process improvement plans in coordination with the relevant stakeholders and follow-up the implementation of those plans
- Monitor the process performance measures, provide reports, and conduct presentation on the process performance measures’ results.
- Support the business units in designing the processes and documenting the procedures and follow-up the progress of documentation projects.
- Study processes reengineering opportunities and provide recommendations that satisfy the organization’s strategic goals.
- Follow-up Quality and Process Improvement projects and provide periodic reports with highlighting process gaps.
- Collaborate with business units to resolve the design and implementation details of their processes and procedures.
- Assist in the planning, leading, and conducting of the Quality Audits
- Assist in the preparations and the execution of the ISO certification.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Excellent skills in using “ARIS” or any equivalent BPM system
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken & written)
- Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business process
- Excellent communication skills and having the ability to communicate with different staff levels and understand the correct sequence of their activities/tasks.
- Excellent presentation skills (development & delivery).
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Excellent skills in using different TQM, & Lean Management tools & techniques.
- No less than 8 years of experience in process improvement, and quality management.
- No less than 5 years of experience in any of the following consultancy firms (McKinsey, PWC, KPMG, Accenture, Deloitte, Bain & Company, & Boston Consulting Group (BCG)).
- No less than 5 years of experience in the Financial/Banking sector.
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lead Auditor Certified
- Certified Lean Practitioner
- Experience in the government sector.
- A Lean Knowledge Certificate.
- ASQ-CQM (Certified Quality Manager)
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Bilingual (Excellent English & Arabic communication skills – spoken & written)
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process