Job Description Template for:
Talent Acquisition ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Develop recruitment strategy.
- Manage initial assessments, interviews and offers.
- Identify future talent needs and develop talent pool.
- Identify and source appropriate talent.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance.
- Assist with internal and external hiring efforts.
- Assist with recruitment efforts.
- Previous experience in human resources field.
- Knowledge of evaluation tools.
- Knowledge of acts and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Great problem solver.
- Well organized.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Works well within a team.
- Great leadership ability.
- Good management skills.
- Program completed in personnel administration.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process