Job Description Template for:
Technical LeadYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Set clear team goals.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Motivate team members.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking.
- Suggest and organize team building activities.
- Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery.
- Evaluate all items supplied on order for durability and accuracy.
- Evaluate project data for accuracy, and take the lead in setting project targets and priorities.
- Give training and mentor-ship to team members to make them better on the job.
- Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- Must be goal oriented.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Multitasking skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process