Job Description Template for:
Telecommunications AnalystYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT or any related major
- Program, analyze and resolve problems related to telecommunications systems software and hardware.
- Research and evaluate the capabilities and costs of new and available technologies, and make recommendations to the telecommunications manager regarding improvements, purchases and cost-saving measures.
- Meet with managers and service users to assess current systems, determine telecommunication needs, explain the costs and benefits of available options.
- Provide ongoing technical and operational assistance for all telecommunications systems
- Coordinate moves, add and change of telecommunication equipment
- Install and test telecommunication components
- Train end users in the use of various kinds of telecommunication equipment
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration and ability to work within a team
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process