Job Description Template for:
Telecommunications SpecialistYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, management information systems or electronic engineering.
- Plans network installations by studying technical specifications; preparing an installation schematic and Manage, supervise and provide technical advice on telecommunications systems
- Oversee and coordinate telecommunications activities
- Receive feedback, identify users’ needs and requirements and mobilize existing technology to meet their criteria
- Monitor and test systems and peripheral equipment and troubleshoot problems
- Verifies service by testing and re-programming circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying and correcting problems; conferring with engineers.
- Cooperate with management to develop staff and improve their skills
- Great attention to detail
- Functional and Technical Skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process