Job Description Template for:
TranslatorYears of experience: 0 - 2 years
- Bachelor's degree in Translation, Languages or related field.
- Read through original material and re-write it in the targeted language (Arabic-English or English-Arabic), ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Research different phraseology to find the accurate translation to the document at hand.
- Use specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used.
- Provide grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document.
- Proof-read and edit final translated and edited documents to maintain the quality of the translation provided.
- Keep records and maintain a database of documents as they are translated and evaluated.
- Train and supervise other translators.
- Experience using dictionaries to find specific translating terminologies.
- Excellent English language proficiency.
- Excellent reading and comprehension skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Works well with others.
- Well organized.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Member of an association of translators.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process