Job Description Template for:
VP of Business DevelopmentYears of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Report business development results.
- Oversee the implementation of business development strategy.
- Determine the business development strategy.
- Lead the development/growth of the business.
- Manage and motivate the business development team.
- Ensure effective marketing.
- Extensive previous business development experience.
- Open-minded to new ideas and projects.
- Adapts easily to changing deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analyzes information effectively.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Well organized.
- Works well within a team.
- Great leadership ability.
- Good management skills.
- Shows initiative.
- Performs well under stress.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process