Job Description Template for:
Vendor Management SpecialistYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in business administration or IT related field.
- Ensures vendor compliance with contracts, laws, mandates and regulatory agencies as required.
- Review and direct vendor activities, ensuring performance meets service level goals and other terms and conditions are met.
- Monitors service provider operations and performance against service level agreements, examines measured results for problem determination and root cause analysis, and takes appropriate action to correct failed activities, functions and processes
- Review, develop and recommend processes to improve and/or enhance vendor operations and performance.
- Serves as first point of contact to resolve contractual related issues and vendor disputes.
- Prepares and presents to IT senior management the status of vendor compliance while identifying any potential financial and/or compliance risk.
- Prepares annual vendor services budget and reviews contract budget variances and takes corrective action as needed.
- Update multiple database tools to facilitate the procurement of IT vendor services.
- Builds workflows to interact with multiple partners like procurement, sourcing, IT, and vendors.
- Requires experience implementing large vendor governance or risk programs in the vendor management space.
- Requires strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Requires strong and proven interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of management.
- Must have exposure to IT vendor performance management and or risk, compliance tools.
- broad knowledge of technology disciplines.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process