Job Description Template for:
Web DesignerYears of experience: 3 - 6 years
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science or a related field.
- Create designs, prototypes, and various visual assets for online brand promotion and research best practices.
- Brainstorm and design mockups and/or prototypes of new web features from scratch.
- Contribute to enhancing skills / design ideas / quality control.
- Other design-related duties as assigned.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes,storyboards,user flows and site maps.
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers.
- Establish and promote design guidelines.
- Expert knowledge of the most current version of Adobe Photoshop.
- Extensive knowledge of the web site design and development process.
- Experience utilizing JSON, JQuery, or other client-side processing techniques.
- Experience coding for cross-browser / platform compatibility and consistency.
- Strong sense of design fundamentals including color, composition, typography, and in-depth knowledge of the web design principles.
- Cross-cultural communication skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Ability to work alone or within a team.
- Great analytical skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process