Job Description Template for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards.
- Create and update websites.
- Consult with clients to develop web site requirements.
- Design the appearance, layout and flow of the web site.
- Translate business requirements into web applications .
- Able to debug errors efficiently.
- Handle the administration of search engine optimization.
- Modify the look and feel of web pages.
- Professional experience in full life cycle web development using best practices.
- Experience in Test driven development and/or Unit testing
- Ability to work closely with, and incorporate feedback from product management and UI engineers.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process