Job Description Template for:
Workshop TechnicianYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree, engineering or related field
- To use Integrated Managements System (IMS) where required
- To willingly carry out any reasonable task as requested
- To provide support to students and staff with regard to solving problems of a technical nature or where specialist knowledge and / or experience is required.
- Comply with all health, safety & environmental regulations – Promoting safe working processes.
- Follow test and repair procedures as instructed.
- Document all repair work as required and ensure the stock inventory
- Computer literacy ideally proficient using Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Analytical approach with the ability to consistently adhere to company procedures and practices through to ensuring all relevant paperwork is maintained and completed in a timely manner.
- The ability to prioritize work load as well as having the right attitude to react positively when working under pressure.
- Proven proactive approach diagnosing faults with the ability to use initiative towards problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, flexible, highly organized
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and positive approach
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process